2-4/Oct Toronto Postponed
5-8/Oct Ottawa Postponed
Due to the recent situation and for my own safety and the safety of others I'm announcing that my tour to Ottawa & Toronto will be postponed until further notice!
All the subs who paid a deposit for serving me during my visit will be fully reimbursed.
1-4/Nov Calgary TBD
5-9/Nov Vancouver TBD